MAI will be transporting bulk water to countries in need and to Natural Disasters Areas around the world.
Mai Resources International (Switzerland) AG is an international water company based in Switzerland, owns major Water Concessions and Rights in many countries and in several continents around the world. Soon the company will be transporting water to countries in need and to Natural Disasters Areas around the world.
MAI Technical Team based in Cyprus has performed the largest water transportation in the world and SAVED CYPRUS from the drought
MAI Resources International will own the 1st MEGA TANKER in the world which will have on board a water desalination plant operated by Reverse Osmosis in order to produce 30 Million Gallons of fresh water daily with storage capacity to reach 30 Million Gallons. The tanker can dock in the deep water and pump directly to water tanks based on lands or to strategic reservoirs. This MEGA Tanker will have a very big role during disasters, earthquakes and catastrophes.
The company owns two subsidiaries: MAI Concessions International and MAI Tankers International. http://www.mairesources.com/en/section/business-activities
MAI Concessions will obtain a number of strategically located sustainable concessions which will be of a great asset value to hold for the future and at the same time assist in a continuous chain of water supply globally.
MAI Tankers will handle the strategic supply of global bulk water that is geared towards specific needs of countries, private sector and world organizations, spanning from water supply for strategic reasons, refilling depleted aquifers, government needs for emergency supply and for disaster relief in need of drinking water.
MAI Resources International (Switzerland) AG will explore, own and secure further strategic water resources and concessions around the globe and will facilitate these resources to state-owned or commercial users and to NGO’s. MAI Resources International (Switzerland) AG also plans direct investments in operations and sustainable opportunities in the water industry and will deal with all water companies and organizations around the world for the aim of helping everyone to have a secure supply of the most valuable commodity in life.
Mai International Mission & Vision http://www.mairesources.com/en/article/water-for-the-world/vision-and-mission.html
- To become a global leader in water resources management and bulk water transport (extraction, purification, distribution and logistics).
- To establish a unique international presence with cooperation between private sectors and governments in securing fresh drinking water resources and transporting water to nations with water scarcity, United Nations projects, NGO’s, and in case of disaster relief to help world organizations such as The United Nations, the Red Cross, the Red Crescent and others “to receive Bulk Fresh Water in large volume quantities at a very short period of time in order to avoid Thirst & Hunger” .
- To play a major role between governments and the private sector in terms of water management and investments.
- To be fully committed to social responsibility and social impact.
- To be in line with the Clinton Initiative and with the World Water Counsel requirements.
- To help water rich countries that will grant us concessions in all their water needs of the discharged water to the sea and from water sources, to grant them additional water security for their own benefit and for the benefit of water stressed countries.
MAI Switzerland AG Board of Directors:
- Mr. Rashad Shawa – Chairman Of The Board
- Mr. Abdulaziz Al Hasawi – Vice Chairman
- Mr. Alawi Zawawi – Board Member
- Mr. Abdulnasser Al Mana – Board Member
- Ms. Jawaher Al Thani – Board Member
- Mr. Atef Khalifa – General Director
- Mr. Youssef Hanna Farah – Director Business Development
- Dr. Homoud AlEnezi – Director Water & Power
- Eng. Chris Christofides – Director Fleet Operations
- Mr. Radi Aqel – Director Investors Relations
Posted and rewritten by YHF May 2021