Water Diplomacy refers to all positive interactions among actors concerned with the management of shared water resources that aim to achieve peaceful and sound management of such resources. While practicing water diplomacy, such actors try to influence each other's opinions, perceptions of facts, positions and interests to negotiate towards a mutually accepted solution concerning shared resources.
This series of Master Classes will address the above issues, and help develop skills relevant to water diplomacy. Experts from around the world will participate and classes will be closely linked to each expert’s style and methodology, as well as to the distinct characteristics of each subject matter.
- Confirmed dates and times:
- Every Thursday of September, starting on September 2nd until September 30th except for Thursday, September 16th, which is a religious holiday
- First Thursday of October, this is on October 7th.
- The organisers of this event recognize that while all presentations will be live, the time difference between all regions of the world constitutes a main concern. Therefore, all recordings will be posted at www.iwra.org, as soon as they become available. All lectures and workshops will be held in English only.
- Certificates will be made available for IWRA & UPWCD members who attend both the public lecture and the workshop for the master class.
Become an IWRA member, if you are not one already, so you can engage fully in the lecture and workshop and other upcoming events and, of course, enjoy all the usual benefits of IWRA membership!
In case of any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or visit www.iwra.org.